Sunday, October 12, 2008

The First Blog

I can't believe I didn't start one of these pages a long time ago! It would've been so nice to have a record of our adventures with Vince from day one. Nonetheless, we shall begin today.

This blog is intended to keep friends and family in the loop and involved with our lives. These days, with everyone scattered here and there, it's hard to keep in touch and connected with our loved ones.

It is also a way for me to keep a running tab of my daily runnings with Vince. It's easy to forget what he's doing new from day to day. Just yesterday I asked Paul, what was his first word again? (It was "Nana" as in Banana) How could that slip my mind? Well not anymore my friends! I'm enlisting the help of modern technology and my limited computer skills.

Hope you all enjoy this Blog and visit often to check in and see what misadventures we've been up to!

Love,
The Carlan Family

No comments: