Thursday, October 16, 2008

Train keep a coming


When I take a moment and really watch Vince, I don't see that tiny little baby anymore. He's becoming a "little man". He has an opinion about what he wants to wear, eat and play with. At this very moment he is wearing my shoes and stomping around the house with a huge smile on his face. Can't beat that. I find myself missing those moments when he was just a small little guy and he would only sleep on our chests and wanted us to hold him all day and all night. I remember cherishing those moments as they were happening. I forget to cherish these moments though. It won't be forever that he'll want me to get down and play with him for hours and forego the laundry. The humdrum of life keeps me from really enjoying Vince while he still enjoys being with me. So put that laundry basket down and let's go watch the train go by! The smile he gives me beats all the clean clothes I could want!

No comments: